Feel good about booking your tour today. Enroll in AutoPay or pay in full when you book and if you change your mind, you have 60 days to receive a full refund of your payment.
Spend New Year’s Eve falling in love with Rome.
Make the Eternal City your home away from home for new year’s festivities, and step wholeheartedly into the celebratory Roman experience. Explore legendary landmarks, mingle with locals who go about their lives in the shadow of ancient ruins, and even walk underneath the city’s streets. We promise, you’re going to leave feeling like an insider.
Your tour package includes
- 5 nights in handpicked hotels
- 5 breakfasts
- 3 dinners with beer or wine, including a celebratory New Year’s Eve dinner with Champagne toast
- Signature farewell cooking class experience with a local chef
- Expert Tour Director
- New Year’s Eve in Rome
- Trajan’s Column
- Piazza Venezia
- Roman Forum
An expert specializing in tours of this region is here to help.
Day-by-day itineraryPrint itinerary
We make it easy with down payments as low as $99, fee-free rebooking, and more
4.9 star rating
Overall rating 4.9 out of 5
4.0 star rating
5.0 star rating
My husband and I went for the NYE Rome Tour. I really enjoyed the group tours in the morning and the free time in the evening to explore. The cooking class was a fun way to spend our last day in Rome as a group. Our Tour Director ensured we made the most of our trip. We made several new friends on t...
5.0 star rating
Hotels, flights & FAQHere's the nitty-gritty—where you’ll stay, how you’ll get there, and what to know about your destination before you go.
HotelsWe handpick every hotel to strike the balance of comfort, location, and local charm. Specific accommodations will vary based on your departure date, but these are frequently used hotels for this tour and we're confident you'll be satisfied.
This historic hotel is located in central Rome. Guests enjoy a restaurant, bar and lounge, and fitness area. Nearby, you’ll find the train station, Te...
This charming hotel is located in the city center. Guests enjoy a restaurant, courtyard, and a fitness center. Nearby you’ll find the Uffizi Galleries...
- Round-trip flight for your tour
- Airport transfers at your destination
- A great price locked in today
- 24/7 support from our dedicated service team
- Options for arriving early, staying longer, or requesting an upgrade
- Flexible rebooking options if your tour itinerary changes
- Find out more about flights