Web Development Manager Matt S. recently explored the Emerald Isle on A Week in Ireland: Galway, Cork & Dublin. See what he considered his five favorite moments from tour.
1. Visiting the Cliffs of Moher
“I shot this photo at the Cliffs of Moher with just an 18mm lens. So I was pretty much right on the edge of the cliffs!”
2. Seeing the lush green landscapes
“There are even cows at the Cliffs of Moher! That was a site to see."
3. Stepping inside Ireland's largest church
“This was inside St. Patrick’s Cathedral. How could you not want to take a photo in such an awesome space?”
4. Hiking the trails in Glendalough
“I took a hike during my free time at Glendalough and saw this waterfall right off the main trail.”
5. Tracing Ireland's history
“The Kilmainham jail is a must-see in Dublin."