Switzerland by Train: Lucerne to Zurich
- Duration: 12 or 14 days
- Group size: 15-30
Whether it’s the mountainous landscapes or lakeside vineyards, impressive views are around every corner in Switzerland. You’ll soak in the scenery aboard trains that will take you from the city to the countryside and back again. See the iconic Matterhorn from Zermatt, pass snow-capped peaks while riding the famed Bernina Express, and cap off your tour in Zurich where you’ll wind your way through the city’s charming streets.
- 10 nights in handpicked hotels
- 10 breakfasts
- 1 lunch
- 4 dinners with beer or wine
- 1 wine tasting
- GoldenPass Railway ride
- Lavaux Vineyards wine tasting
- Chillon Castle
- The Matterhorn
- Glacier Express train ride
Here's the nitty-gritty—where you’ll stay, how you’ll get there, and what to know about your destination before you go.
We handpick every hotel to strike the balance of comfort, location, and local charm. Specific accommodations will vary based on your departure date, but these are frequently used hotels for this tour and we're confident you'll be satisfied.
Round-trip flights are one more thing we handle to make your journey as smooth as possible. Our team of travel experts will find the best flight itinerary for you at a competitive rate, thanks to our partnerships with top airlines.
- Round-trip flight for your tour
- Airport transfers at your destination
- A great price locked in today
- 24/7 support from our dedicated service team
- Options for arriving early, staying longer, or requesting an upgrade
- Flexible rebooking options if your tour itinerary changes
- Find out more about flights
High 36°F Low 29°F
High 26°F Low 11°F
High 57°F Low 32°F
High 45°F Low 37°F
High 20°F Low 8°F
High 30°F Low 23°F
High 46°F Low 36°F