Feel good about booking your tour today. Enroll in AutoPay or pay in full when you book and if you change your mind, you’ll receive a full refund of your payment through August 1, 2021.
Remember, reflect, and discover the history of World War II.
Along the coast of Normandy and through the streets of London and Amsterdam, the influence of WWII can still be felt. As you visit memorials, trenches, and museums, you’ll learn about the important role Canadian forces played in the success of D-Day. Explore the locations that were the backdrops for pivotal battles and take time to honour the sacrifices made by the Allied soldiers.
Your tour package includes
- 10 nights in handpicked hotels
- 10 breakfasts
- 1 lunch
- 4 dinners with beer or wine
- Guided sightseeing tours
- Churchill War Rooms
- Ferry ride across the English Channel
- Juno Beach
- Vimy Ridge Memorial
- In Flanders Fields Museum
An expert specializing in tours of this region is here to help.
Day-by-day itineraryPrint itinerary
We make it easy with deposits as low as $99, fee-free rebooking, and more.
Lexi our tour guide was great, very helpful and very sweet.
From start to finish, this was the most amazing travel experience I've ever had! Our tour leader was incredible; from the first night's welcome dinner when she encouraged us to share our reasons for taking this tour, Ione made us feel as if we were a group of long lost friends. Her sense of humour c...
Hotels, flights & FAQHere's the nitty-gritty—where you’ll stay, how you’ll get there, and what to know about your destination before you go.
HotelsWe handpick every hotel to strike the balance of comfort, location, and local charm. Specific accommodations will vary based on your departure date, but these are frequently used hotels for this tour and we're confident you'll be satisfied.
- Round-trip flight for your tour
- Airport transfers at your destination
- A great price locked in today
- 24/7 support from our dedicated service team
- Options for arriving early, staying longer, or requesting an upgrade
- Flexible rebooking options if your tour itinerary changes
- Find out more about flights