Remembering D-Day: The 75th Anniversary Tour with the Zoomer Travel Club
Along the coast of Normandy and through the streets of London and Amsterdam, the influence of WWII can still be felt. As you visit memorials, trenches, and museums, you’ll learn about the important role Canadian forces played in the success of D-Day. Explore the locations that were the backdrops for pivotal battles and take time to honour the sacrifices made by the Allied soldiers.
- 10 nights in handpicked hotels
- 10 breakfasts
- 1 lunch
- 4 dinners with beer or wine
- Guided sightseeing tours
- Churchill War Rooms
- Ferry ride across the English Channel
- Juno Beach
- Vimy Ridge Memorial
- In Flanders Fields Museum
Lexi our tour guide was great, very helpful and very sweet.
From start to finish, this was the most amazing travel experience I've ever had! Our tour leader was incredible; from the first night's welcome dinner when she encouraged us to share our reasons for taking this tour, Ione made us feel as if we were a group of long lost friends. Her sense of humour c...
Here's the nitty-gritty—where you’ll stay, how you’ll get there, and what to know about your destination before you go.
We handpick every hotel to strike the balance of comfort, location, and local charm. Specific accommodations will vary based on your departure date, but these are frequently used hotels for this tour and we're confident you'll be satisfied.
Round-trip flights are one more thing we handle to make your journey as smooth as possible. Our team of travel experts will find the best flight itinerary for you at a competitive rate, thanks to our partnerships with top airlines.
- Round-trip flight for your tour
- Airport transfers at your destination
- A great price locked in today
- 24/7 support from our dedicated service team
- Options for arriving early, staying longer, or requesting an upgrade
- Flexible rebooking options if your tour itinerary changes
- Find out more about flights
High 48°F Low 36°F
High 49°F Low 36°F
High 45°F Low 35°F
High 47°F Low 44°F