A Food & Wine Adventure through Tuscany & Piedmont
- Duration: 11 days
- Group size: 14-28
Learn about northern Italy’s rich culinary history by visiting local shops, secluded vineyards, and bustling markets. You’ll witness the passion behind the creation of famous meats, cheeses, oils, and wines by interacting with the producers who keep the traditions alive. Attend the Alba White Truffle Fair and try your hand at making some of the region’s specialty dishes during cooking lessons led by locals.
- 9 nights in handpicked hotels
- 9 breakfasts
- 3 lunches
- 5 dinners with beer or wine
- 3 wine tastings
- Chocolate-making lesson
- Alba White Truffle Fair
- Balsamic vinegar villa tour
- Cooking classes
- San Gimignano
Here's the nitty-gritty—where you’ll stay, how you’ll get there, and what to know about your destination before you go.
We handpick every hotel to strike the balance of comfort, location, and local charm. Specific accommodations will vary based on your departure date, but these are frequently used hotels for this tour and we're confident you'll be satisfied.
Round-trip flights are one more thing we handle to make your journey as smooth as possible. Our team of travel experts will find the best flight itinerary for you at a competitive rate, thanks to our partnerships with top airlines.
- Round-trip flight for your tour
- Airport transfers at your destination
- A great price locked in today
- 24/7 support from our dedicated service team
- Options for arriving early, staying longer, or requesting an upgrade
- Flexible rebooking options if your tour itinerary changes
- Find out more about flights