Book today and feel good about your decision. If you change your mind, you’ll receive a refund of your payment through February 1, 2021.
In Italy, food is an art form.
Learn about northern Italy’s rich culinary history by visiting local shops, secluded vineyards, and bustling markets. You’ll witness the passion behind the creation of famous meats, cheeses, oils, and wines by interacting with the producers who keep the traditions alive. Attend the Alba White Truffle Fair and try your hand at making some of the region’s specialty dishes during cooking lessons led by locals.
Your tour package includes
- 9 nights in handpicked hotels
- 9 breakfasts
- 3 lunches
- 5 dinners with beer or wine
- 3 wine tastings
- Chocolate-making lesson
- Alba White Truffle Fair
- Balsamic vinegar villa tour
- Cooking classes
- San Gimignano
An expert specializing in tours of this region is here to help.
Day-by-day itineraryPrint itinerary
With price matching, risk-free booking, interest-free payments, and more
Hotels, flights & FAQHere's the nitty-gritty—where you’ll stay, how you’ll get there, and what to know about your destination before you go.
HotelsWe handpick every hotel to strike the balance of comfort, location, and local charm. Specific accommodations will vary based on your departure date, but these are frequently used hotels for this tour and we're confident you'll be satisfied.
- Round-trip flight for your tour
- Airport transfers at your destination
- A great price locked in today
- 24/7 support from our dedicated service team
- Options for arriving early, staying longer, or requesting an upgrade
- Flexible rebooking options if your tour itinerary changes
- Find out more about flights