American WWII History: London to Berlin
- Duration: 13 or 16 days
- Group size: 15-38
Victory in Europe marks the surrender of Nazi forces, but this momentous event holds a much deeper meaning. It’s a time for people across the former wartime fronts to reflect on their shared history while honoring the enduring spirit within us all. Travel in 2020, the year of the 75th anniversary, and follow in the footsteps of American soldiers as you trace the events that led to Victory in Europe.
- 11 nights in handpicked hotels
- 11 breakfasts
- 5 dinners with beer or wine
- Guided sightseeing tours
- Expert Tour Director & local guides
- Churchill War Rooms
- ferry ride across the English Channel
- American Cemetery in Colleville
- Omaha Beach
- Eiffel Tower photo stop
Here's the nitty-gritty—where you’ll stay, how you’ll get there, and what to know about your destination before you go.
We handpick every hotel to strike the balance of comfort, location, and local charm. Specific accommodations will vary based on your departure date, but these are frequently used hotels for this tour and we're confident you'll be satisfied.
Round-trip flights are one more thing we handle to make your journey as smooth as possible. Our team of travel experts will find the best flight itinerary for you at a competitive rate, thanks to our partnerships with top airlines.
- Round-trip flight for your tour
- Airport transfers at your destination
- A great price locked in today
- 24/7 support from our dedicated service team
- Options for arriving early, staying longer, or requesting an upgrade
- Flexible rebooking options if your tour itinerary changes
- Find out more about flights