Book today and feel good about your decision. If you change your mind, you’ll receive a full refund of your payment through May 1, 2021.
See iconic landscapes and meet like-minded travelers as you solo travel in the U.S.
Lace up your walking shoes and explore the American Southwest on foot. You'll set off on this group tour made for solo travelers to discover places like Bryce Canyon National Park and Valley of Fire State Park—and find that there's a lot to love in your own backyard. From valley vineyards to scenic hiking trails, this solo trip in the U.S. will show you there's really no place like home.
Your tour package includes
- 8 nights in a private room at handpicked hotels
- 8 breakfasts
- 1 lunch
- 3 dinners with beer or wine
- 1 wine tasting
- Montezuma Castle National Monument
- Verde Valley wine tasting
- The Grand Canyon
- Lake Powell
- Zion National Park
An expert specializing in tours of this region is here to help.
Day-by-day itineraryPrint itinerary
We make it easy with deposits as low as $99, fee-free rebooking, and more.
Hotels, flights & FAQHere's the nitty-gritty—where you’ll stay, how you’ll get there, and what to know about your destination before you go.
HotelsWe handpick every hotel to strike the balance of comfort, location, and local charm. Specific accommodations will vary based on your departure date, but these are frequently used hotels for this tour and we're confident you'll be satisfied.
- Round-trip flight for your tour
- Airport transfers at your destination
- A great price locked in today
- 24/7 support from our dedicated service team
- Options for arriving early, staying longer, or requesting an upgrade
- Flexible rebooking options if your tour itinerary changes
- Find out more about flights