Haunted Halloween Tour: Dublin, Edinburgh & London
- Duration: 9 days
- Group size: 15-38
On this once-a-year tour to the fascinating British Isles, a local guide will show you the can’t-miss landmarks of Dublin, Edinburgh, and London you’ve always dreamt of seeing. Plus, you’ll experience special inclusions and excursions showcasing the haunted happenings of these enchanted cities. Think: Ghost tours through historic neighborhoods, murder mysteries, and the chance to attend the Samhuinn Fire Festival on Edinburgh’s Royal Mile, considered the original Halloween celebration.
- 7 nights in handpicked hotels
- 7 breakfasts
- 3 dinners with beer or wine
- Guided sightseeing tours
- Expert Tour Director & local guides
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Temple Bar district
- Edinburgh Castle
- Edinburgh ghost tour
- Halloween night at the Samhuinn Fire Festival on Edinburgh’s Royal Mile
Here's the nitty-gritty—where you’ll stay, how you’ll get there, and what to know about your destination before you go.
We handpick every hotel to strike the balance of comfort, location, and local charm. Specific accommodations will vary based on your departure date, but these are frequently used hotels for this tour and we're confident you'll be satisfied.
This modern hotel is located in Dublin City Centre. Guests enjoy free WiFi, a restaurant, and super comfort beds by Vono Luxury Collection. Nearby, yo...
This modern hotel is located in the New Town of Edinburgh. Guests enjoy free Wi-Fi and a lounge bar. Nearby, you’ll find Edinburgh Castle, Palace of H...
This polished hotel is located in London’s Vauxhall neighborhood. Guests enjoy free Wi-Fi, a fitness center, and laundry service. Nearby, you'll find ...
Round-trip flights are one more thing we handle to make your journey as smooth as possible. Our team of travel experts will find the best flight itinerary for you at a competitive rate, thanks to our partnerships with top airlines.
- Round-trip flight for your tour
- Airport transfers at your destination
- A great price locked in today
- 24/7 support from our dedicated service team
- Options for arriving early, staying longer, or requesting an upgrade
- Flexible rebooking options if your tour itinerary changes
- Find out more about flights