Terms & Conditions
US Booking Conditions
EF Go Ahead Tours
EF Go Ahead Tours are operated outside of the U.S. by EF World Journeys International, Ltd., Selnaustrasse 30, 8001 Zurich, Switzerland, organization number: CHE-417.808.998 VAT number CHE-331.949.628 MWST. The services provided are tax-exempt with credit in accordance with Swiss Federal Law with regard to Value-Added Tax Art. #23. EF World Journeys, Inc. (f/k/a Go Ahead Vacations, Inc.), located at Two Education Circle, Cambridge, MA (t: 866.659.0259), is not an agent of EF World Journeys International, Ltd., acts only as a marketing service provider for that company, and does not provide any goods or services for your trip. EF World Journeys, Inc., and is referred herein together with EF World Journeys International, Ltd. as EF Go Ahead Tours or GAT.
Reserving your tour
The following reservation fees apply at the time of tour reservation:
European land tour: reservation fee of $300 per person. Non-European land tour, Special Event Tour, Land & Cruise Tour,Ancestry Tour or Customized Tour: reservation fee of $450 per person. For travelers enrolling in the AutoPay plan at the time of reservation, the $99 initial deposit will apply to the tour’s non-refundable reservation fee, with the balance due in accordance with the traveler’s AutoPay schedule.
GAT and other EF-issued travel vouchers cannot be used as a reservation fee for a tour unless specific voucher terms state otherwise. We accept waitlist reservations on most tours until 55 days prior to departure. The full reservation fee is required to secure a place on the waitlist. If you are on a waitlist and we are unable to confirm your reservation by 36 days prior to departure, your reservation fee will be refunded in full. If you are approved after the Tour Finalization Date (see below), standard late-add procedures apply
The Tour Finalization Date is the final payment date for all customers not enrolled in AutoPay. The Tour Finalization Date for most tours is 70 days prior to departure. Exceptions include the following tours, which have a Tour Finalization Date of 90 days prior to departure: Land & Cruise Tours, Customized Tours, Ancestry Tours, and tours including the Rocky Mountaineer train. Travelers should confirm the Tour Finalization Date for their specific tour with GAT.
Due to TSA security requirements you must, within seven days of booking or at the time of booking if after the Tour Finalization Date, provide GAT with your name and birthday exactly as it appears on the form of identification you plan to use. Failure to provide this information at the time of reservation could result in additional fees. Travelers must be at least six years of age at the time of departure to participate on an EF Go Ahead tour. Exclusions to this rule are Nature & Wildlife, Safari, Food & Wine, and Walking Tours, where the minimum age is eight years, and Customized and Private Tours, where the minimum age is three years.
Terms of reservations
The reservation fee and the cost of any travel protection plan is fully refundable if you cancel within 72 hours of booking the tour or by the Tour Finalization Date, whichever is sooner.
EF Go Ahead Tours incurs substantial non-recoverable costs and expenses of its own in planning, preparing, and pre-paying amounts for tours from the time of enrollment. As a result, after 72 hours ((or the Tour Finalization Date if sooner), the reservation fee becomes non-refundable and standard cancellation fees apply (see Cancellations and Modifications section). The cost of Travel Protection is refundable for 10 days post purchase unless a claim is submitted or travel occurs in that time period. Reservations made after the Tour Finalization Date are considered late additions and the reservation fee is non-refundable at the time of payment.
Travelers must accept EF Go Ahead Tours’ Booking Conditions, which include a Release & Agreement, within 72 hours of booking or by their Tour Finalization Date, whichever is sooner, otherwise their reserved places on tour are subject to cancellation without a refund of the non-refundable reservation fee.
Travel Protection Plans
EF Go Ahead Tours is not an insurer and is not responsible for coverage determinations or the payment of any covered claims. As a travel retailer, GAT is not qualified or authorized to answer technical questions about the benefits, exclusions, or conditions of any of the insurance coverages in the plan or to evaluate the adequacy of your existing insurance coverage. GAT and its employees may offer and disseminate travel insurance by and under the direction of Risk Strategies. You may have coverage from other sources that provides you with similar benefits but may be subject to different restrictions depending upon your other coverages. You may wish to compare the terms of this plan with your existing life, health, home, and automobile insurance policies. If you have any questions about this coverage, contact Risk Strategies at 877-974-7462 ext. 321. Purchasing a travel protection plan is not required in order to purchase any other products or services offered by GAT. All payments made for travel protection plans are non-refundable after any of the following occur: when you depart on your tour, when you file a claim, or 10 days after purchase.
Rebooking your tour
Prior to the Tour Finalization Date, you may change your reservation to a new tour for a non-refundable rebooking fee of $50 (which must be collected paid at time of rebooking) plus any difference in tour price due to price increases, changes in travel season, or tour itinerary. The $50 rebooking fee is waived for all bookings made from March 2020 until December 31, 2022. Any promotions received on the original tour are not transferable to the new tour. If you have purchased a travel protection plan, you will also be responsible for any additional cost as the price of the travel protection package will be based on the new tour price, which must be collected at the time of rebooking. If the new tour has a higher non-refundable reservation fee, that amount must be collected paid at the time of rebooking. Any changes made after the Tour Finalization Date may be subject to a rebooking fee and/ or the standard cancellation policy will apply. Travelers who change their reservations must agree to the Terms & Conditions in place at the time of rebooking, should they cancel the newly rebooked tour travelers will still be responsible for any difference between rebooking fee paid and the cancellation fees they would have owed for the original tour
Cancellations and Modifications
Standard Cancellation Policy
Your reservation fee (i.e., $300 - $450 depending on type of tour) is non-refundable after 72 hours following enrollment or the Tour Finalization Date (whichever is earlier). In addition, if you cancel your reservation, the cancellation fee schedule below will apply. If you are booked in a double/twin room and your roommate cancels his or her tour more than 45 days prior to departure, you will be responsible for paying the single supplement fee. If you purchased a travel protection plan and you are canceling for a reason covered under the policy guidelines, cancellation fees will be reimbursed to you directly from the insurance company pending claim approval. In the event that you have to cancel your tour on the day of departure, you must notify GAT prior to checking in to your first flight if you purchased airfare through Go Ahead, or the departure of your first flight if traveling land-only. Any penalties for supplemental services/guarantees (including, but not limited to, flights, hotels, or late additions) resulting from cancellations made at your request will be your responsibility, and all service fees are non-refundable. Substitution of travelers is not permitted. If you choose not to travel, but fail to cancel your tour prior to the departure date or if you return home before the scheduled completion of your tour, you will not be eligible for any refund or reimbursement from GAT for any unused portion of your trip or costs incurred by leaving your trip early.
Cancellation of European land tours
Days Prior to Departure and Cancellation Fee (Inclusive of Non-Refundable Reservation Fee)
- 71 days or more: $300
- 70-46 days: The greater of $1,000 or 30%*
- 45-8 days: The greater of $1000 or 50%*
- 7-0 days: 100%*
Cancellation of non-European land tours and Special Event Tours
Days Prior to Departure and Cancellation Fee (Inclusive of Non-Refundable Reservation Fee)
- 71 days or more: $450
- 70-46 days: The greater of $1,000 or 30%*
- 45-8 days: The greater of $1000 or 50%*
- 7-0 days: 100%*
Cancellation of Land & Cruise Tours, Customized Tours, Ancestry Tours, and tours including a ride on the Rocky Mountaineer
Days Prior to Departure and Cancellation Fee (Inclusive of Non-Refundable Reservation Fee)
- 91 days or more: $450
- 90-61 days: The greater of $1,000 or 30%*
- 60-46 days: The greater of $1000 or 50%*
- 45-14 days: 75%*
- 13-0 days: 100%*
*Percentages listed above are of the total tour cost, including reservation fee, flights purchased through Go Ahead Tours, extensions, excursions, and any additional upgrades or add-ons. Listed cancellation fee is applicable per traveler. Purchased travel protection is not part of the total tour cost, and is non-refundable after any of the following occur: when you depart on your tour, when you file a claim, or 10 days after purchase.
Cancellation of pre/post-tour accommodation requests and tour extensions (if still traveling on main tour)
Days Prior to Departure and Cancellation Fee (Inclusive of non-refundable Reservation Fee)
- 71 days or more $0
- 70-46 days 30% of cost
- 45-8 days 50% of cost
- 7-0 days 100% of cost
If a cancellation of an accommodation request or extension is done within 45 days of departure and the flights booked through GAT need to be changed, an additional flight rebooking fee of $300 per traveler plus any change in fare applies in addition to the above charges. If the pre- or post-stay hotel is different than the main tour hotel in the same city when made available 30 days prior to tour, customers have 72 hours to cancel the pre- or post-stay hotel with no fee.
Cancellation with AnyReason Protection
AnyReason Protection is a non-insurance cancellation fee waiver benefit by EF Go Ahead Tours. Travelers with AnyReason Protection (https://www.goaheadtours.com/about/travel-protection) can cancel their tour at any time prior to checking in for their first scheduled flight, and EF Go Ahead Tours will provide a future travel voucher for the value of their cancellation fees that can be applied to a newly booked tour. Future travel vouchers will not duplicate amounts already payable under the insurance portions of your plan. Voucher is valid for one year from the date issued, is non-transferrable, and is not redeemable for cash. Vouchers issued as an AnyReason Protection benefit may not be used as a tour deposit or for purchasing a new Travel Protection plan. For plans issued in New York, customers can purchase the non-insurance AnyReason Protection cancellation fee waiver separately from the rest of the travel protection plan—for further details, please contact Risk Strategies at 877-974-7462 ext. 321.
Cancellations or Modifications Due to Low Tour Enrollment
Up to the Tour Finalization Date, GAT reserves the right to reschedule or cancel any tour that has an insufficient number of travelers enrolled (not applicable to Private or Customized Tours). If this occurs, you may choose another tour and/or departure date. You will be responsible for all costs associated with independent travel arrangements. GAT reserves the right to cancel a tour extension due to low enrollment and will provide travelers a refund of the tour extension cost. If a traveler chooses to cancel an entire tour due to a tour extension canceled by GAT, standard cancellation fees will apply as to the main tour.
Cancellations or Modifications Required by External Events Beyond GAT’s Reasonable Control
EF Go Ahead Tours shall not be liable to any traveler for the need to cancel, modify, or postpone the tour as a result of events that are beyond EF Go Ahead Tour’s reasonable control. These matters include such “acts of God” or force majeure events as actual or threats of: epidemics or pandemics, or other public health issues or emergencies (such as but not limited to the current COVID-19 pandemic); severe weather events or natural disasters such as but not limited to hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunamis, tornadoes, fires, floods, volcanic activity, or landslides; war (whether declared or undeclared); terrorist activities; instability in a destination location; incidents of violence, riot, sabotage, civil commotion, or nationalization; strikes or labor disputes or lockouts; government orders, sanctions, actual or potential quarantines, or other restrictions affecting travel in, to, or around a location; disruption to transportation; chemical or radioactive contamination; or any other reason that makes it actually or potentially impossible or illegal for EF Go Ahead Tours to conduct the tour as originally contracted. EF Go Ahead Tours incurs substantial non-recoverable costs and expenses of its own in planning, preparing, and pre-paying amounts for such tours. Accordingly, if EF Go Ahead Tours cancels a tour for any such reason, travelers will receive an EF Go Ahead Tours future travel voucher for all monies paid, less the cost of any purchased travel protection plan. Cancellation, modification, or postponement by EF Go Ahead Tours for causes described in this section shall not be a violation of its obligations to any traveler and will not be deemed a “failure” to provide travel services.
COVID-19 Cancellations; Modifications; or Requirements
In the event external events beyond EF Go Ahead’s reasonable control have not rendered a tour program impossible or illegal to depart as scheduled yet EF Go Ahead reasonably decides in its sole discretion that the tour must nevertheless be cancelled, modified, or postponed due to health or safety concerns related to the COVID-19 pandemic or because issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic would affect the quality of the tour, travelers acknowledge that EF Go Ahead’s sole obligation to them will be to rebook them to a future tour with no rebooking costs, issue a Future Travel Voucher in all amounts paid (less the cost of travel protection, if purchased) that may be used for future travel, or to issue a refund for the full amount paid less the cost of travel protection (if purchased) and less the non-refundable reservation fee applicable to the traveler’s tour (i.e., $300-$450, as specified above). EF Go Ahead and the enrolled traveler agree that, in the event of a cancellation, modification, or postponement of a tour by EF Go Ahead consistent with this provision, the cash refund option made available shall constitute fair consideration under the circumstances.
EF Go Ahead is not responsible and shall not be liable to any traveler for any destination-imposed travel or entry requirement related to COVID-19 or for requirements necessary for the operational feasibility of group-based tour programs, including but not limited to vaccination, testing, or other public health requirements. Customers who are unwilling or unable to comply with such travel or entry requirements and choose to cancel their tour are subject to the Standard Cancellation Policy.
EF Go Ahead also reserves the right in its sole discretion to, in good faith efforts to protect against health concerns,exceed destination-imposed travel or entry requirements and require full vaccination against COVID-19, pre-tour and on-tour testing for COVID-19, and other public health measures for travelers to certain destination. In such an event, travelers unable or unwilling to meet such requirements must notify EF Go Ahead of their decision to cancel by no later than their tour’s Tour Finalization Date. Travelers acknowledge that EF Go Ahead’s sole obligation in that instance is to issue a Future Travel Voucher in all amounts paid (less the cost of travel protection, if purchased) that may be used for future travel, or to issue a refund for the full amount paid less the cost of travel protection (if purchased) and less the non-refundable reservation fee applicable to the traveler’s tour. (i.e., $300-$450, as specified above). Standard cancellation fees apply to travelers who cancel after the Tour Finalization Date.
Travel with a Group Coordinator
Travelers have the option to enroll on an EF Go Ahead tour through a Group Coordinator and, by doing so, authorize the Group Coordinator to make decisions on behalf of themselves and the travel group related to tour cancellations and modifications, including changes in departure date and tour itinerary. Travelers enrolling on Group Coordinator-organized tour programs acknowledge and agree that GAT’s standard cancellation policy applies if (i) the traveler does not want to or cannot travel on a modified group program; (ii) the Group Coordinator-organized tour program does not enroll the minimum number of travelers required to operate the tour prior to departure; (iii) travelers choose to cancel rather than pay the applicable additional fee based on the program’s failure to reach a required minimum number of travelers; or (iv) the Group Coordinator cancels the tour program on the travelers’ behalf.
Travelers on Group Coordinator-organized programs may be eligible for specific promotions offered to their travel group but are not eligible for general discounts or promotions advertised on GAT’s website.
Travelers may pay in full at time of booking or enroll in one of two payment plan options: the Automatic Payment Plan or Manual Payment Plan.
Automatic Payment Plan (“AutoPay”)
- Travelers are eligible to enroll in AutoPay up to 2 days prior to the Tour Finalization Date. Travelers who are not eligible for AutoPay must pay in full upon enrollment or enroll in the Manual Payment Plan.
- Automatic payments can only be made using direct debit from a checking account or with a valid ATM/debit card.
- Before AutoPay is activated, travelers must provide a valid email address and accept the Automatic Payment Plan Terms & Conditions with an electronic signature, a paper signature, or verbal authorization.
- For travelers enrolling in AutoPay at the time of tour reservation, only an initial $99 deposit towards the tour’s non-refundable reservation fee is immediately due, with the balance due in accordance with the traveler’s AutoPay schedule.
- Travelers who enroll in AutoPay at the time of tour reservation may have up to 60 days before making their first automatic payment.
- The first automatic payment must be made by the Tour Finalization Date.
- Travelers may choose any date on which their account will be automatically debited each month. If a monthly installment payment plan begins on a day that is not available for every month, the payment will be debited on that month’s last day, i.e. the 28th, 29th, 30th or 31st.
- GAT reserves the right to debit the traveler’s account up to three days after the scheduled date if that date occurs on a weekend or holiday.
- The monthly AutoPay amounts are subject to change if tour components (such as optional excursions, extensions, and travel coverage) are added or removed, or if additional payments are made.
- Payment for any additional tour components (such as optional excursions) added after the AutoPay’s final scheduled payment are due at time of purchase. Payments will no longer be automatically deducted.
- If an automatic payment is missed, AutoPay will be recalculated to have the missed payment redistributed across the remaining schedule. GAT reserves the right to withdraw travelers from the plan or cancel a tour reservation (subject to the Standard Cancellation Policy fees) for issues occurring with two consecutive payments, or if payment is declined due to incorrect account information.
- Should the final automatic payment be returned or declined, travelers will need to make a manual payment for the remaining balance or are subject to their tour reservation being cancelled (subject to the Standard Cancellation Policy).
- Should travelers opt to withdraw from AutoPay or are withdrawn by GAT, they will be enrolled in the Manual Payment Plan. At that point they are also required to pay the remainder of the applicable reservation fee if total amount paid to date is less than that amount. Failure to pay the minimum amount due at that time may result in cancellation of the reservation and will be assessed standard cancellation fees.
- Travelers can choose to include the cost of their travel coverage in their monthly AutoPay payments. If AutoPay is deactivated before travel protection has been paid in full, the traveler must provide remaining payment at the time of deactivation.
- Travelers enrolled in AutoPay are subject to standard cancellation terms and conditions.
Manual Payment Plan
- If travelers do not pay in full or do not choose the Automatic Payment Plan upon making their reservation, they will be enrolled in the Manual Payment Plan.
- Travelers on the Manual Payment Plan must provide a valid email address and are subject to the payment schedule outlined below:
- The applicable non-refundable reservation fee is due at time of booking.
- The final payment date for the Manual Payment Plan is the Tour Finalization Date.
- Travelers can make payments by mail, online or over the phone by calling 1-800-597-0350.
- All checks and money orders should be made payable to EF World Journeys, Inc.
- Online payments can be made by direct debit or with an ATM/debit card or credit card with the Visa or MasterCard logo.
- Please note that a $75 late fee will automatically be applied to accounts for which payment is not received by the final payment date.
- A $30 fee will be added for any check returned to us by your bank.
- GAT reserves the right to cancel a reservation if payment in full is not received by the Tour Finalization Date, in which case standard cancellation fees will apply.
- In the unlikely event that an invoice is not received, payment is still due as stated above. GAT will mail final travel documents and flight itinerary only after your invoice has been paid in full and your completed confirmation statement has been received.
- All payments are due in U.S. dollars.
Best Price Guarantee
EF Go Ahead's Best Price Guarantee is valid only at the time of booking for new reservations and applies to the price of the tour including airfare and after the value of any promotional offer or discount is applied. It is not applicable to tour extensions. To qualify, comparable tours offered by a competitor must provide the same included items at an equivalent quality level, be fully escorted, have the same duration, provide the exact number and locations of overnight stays and have an equivalent departure day and date. Any eligible difference between the price of the GAT tour and a comparable tour at the time of booking will be applied as a discount to the GAT tour price. Final determination will be at GAT's sole discretion.
Prices are per person based on double occupancy. For the most up-to-date pricing, please see our website at https://www.goaheadtours.com. Airline fuel surcharges, as applicable at the time of pricing, are included in the tour prices when purchasing a flights package. Please note: Government taxes and fees with respect to air travel, including the September 11th Security Fee, and port taxes are part of the tour price. All prices are in U.S. dollars. While EF Go Ahead Tours makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of its published prices, it cannot be held responsible for typographical errors, including with respect to prices.
Discounts & promotions
All discounts, promotions, and sales are subject to the specific terms listed for that price. For most promotions, travelers are eligible for a one-time promotion adjustment should they find the same tour, date, and gateway (if applicable) on sale for a lower total price taking into account the tour, flights, and any applicable discounts within 90 days of the initial enrollment (excluding rebookings). Early booking discounts are considered part of a sale price and cannot be re-applied with a promotion adjustment. Tour discounts that are part of a Last-Minute Special are valid on new bookings only and are not part of the 90-day promotion adjustment guarantee. When included in promotional materials, free excursion discounts are valued at up to $75 off any excursion per person unless otherwise stated. Travelers are not eligible for promotional adjustments past the Tour Finalization Date. Promotions are never redeemable for cash. Travelers on tours with Group Coordinators are not eligible for regular promotions.
Travel agents with a valid ARC or IATA number will receive a $200 per person commission for any reservations made by new customers referred to EF Go Ahead Tours who complete a travel program. Payment will be issued no sooner than 30 days prior to the tour departure date, and only if the customer is paid in full.
Departure fees & surcharges
Departure fees and surcharges are imposed by airlines, governmental agencies, and occasionally hotels and/or other providers of services to cover such things as federal or foreign government-imposed landing fees, security fees, and energy/fuel increases. These fees and charges are assessed by GAT on a weighted average basis of all departures for a particular itinerary and are included in the tour price.
Private and triple rooms
EF Go Ahead offers private rooms for individual travelers at an additional fee and subject to availability.
Triple room accommodations are available upon request and subject to availability. Triple rooms are usually a standard twin room with an additional cot or folding bed for the third person. Triple rooms may not be comfortable for three adults and are not available in certain cities or on Land & Cruise Tours. A change in room type after Tour Finalization Date may result in additional fees. Room type changes are not permitted within 30 days of tour.
Reservations after Tour Finalization Date
Late additions after Tour Finalization Date are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and may be subject to additional costs from our suppliers. For late reservations within 30 days of departurewhere the tour is on “Request” status, GAT requires payment in full at the time of booking. If GAT must request additional space with suppliers before confirming the spot, payment is still required in full and the reservation will remain “on request” until we can confirm or deny the space. If space is available but at an additional cost, you will be given the option of accepting or denying the space; all additional costs must be paid in full at the time of accepting a late reservation space. Late additions, once confirmed, are subject to standard cancellation fees (see Cancellations and Modifications section) applicable at the time of reservation. However, if we are unable to confirm your tour reservation or should you decline any additional fees required to secure the additional space, you are entitled to a full refund. We are unable to accept flight requests for late reservations after Tour Finalization Date.
Failure to provide accurate and required information at the time of reservation could result in additional fees. Changes made after the Tour Finalization Date (see Reserving your tour section) will be considered late changes and are made at the sole discretion of GAT. Any changes (including, but not limited to, confirmed passport information such as names, numbers or expiry dates; travel dates; gateways and airlines) may be subject to a service charge of $75 plus any costs GAT incurs from its suppliers. If you are traveling with a Group Coordinator, all changes must be made by 120 days prior to departure. Once the tour has departed, changes affecting return date or gateway will not be permitted.
Deviations from published tour itineraries (such as, but not limited to, travel dates and gateways) may include additional costs from our suppliers. Travelers not traveling on standard arrival or departure dates must arrange their own transportation to or from the airport and hotel. GAT can arrange pre- or post-tour hotel accommodations for independent travel, when available, through a Tour Consultant or Traveler Support Specialist in any GAT sales office. While fulfillment cannot be guaranteed, GAT will make every effort to accommodate special travel requests. Please note: Due to the nature of GAT's hotel contracts, pre- or post-stay arrangements may be in a different hotel from that of the main tour. GAT must be notified of all special arrangement requests prior to the Tour Finalization Date for consideration.
Optional excursions may be purchased up to three days prior to departure or while on tour. Pre-purchased optional excursions become non-refundable at three days prior to departure. Select optional excursions as designated on our website require advance booking and cannot be purchased or canceled after the advanced reservation deadline. All cancellations after the reservation deadline are subject to a 100% cancellation fee. GAT accepts payment by Visa or MasterCard only for optional excursions purchased on tour. Additional fees will apply for optional excursions purchased on tour. Excursions require a minimum number of participants to operate. Details, day offered, and prices are subject to change. Due to seasonal hours of operation and availability, some excursions may not operate. If this occurs, you will be refunded any payments made for that excursion post-tour.
Land & Cruise Tours
For each Land & Cruise Tour, GAT is given a certain inventory of cabin categories to reserve for its customers. Therefore, not all cabin categories on a vessel are available to GAT. Please make sure to discuss cabin preferences with your Tour Consultant at time of booking to decide which is best for you. Specific cabins cannot be guaranteed at time of booking as they are assigned by the cruise line.
Hotels listed on our website are used on many departures and are representative of the quality GAT uses. Other hotels will be comparable to those shown. Hotel rooms in Europe are typically smaller and less standardized than those in the U.S. and do not always offer air conditioning. Typically, a twin room will have two single beds placed side by side. Also, single rooms tend to be smaller than twin rooms, and may not have as desirable a location within the hotel. In Europe, it is standard policy that hotel rooms are not available for check-in before mid-afternoon.
GAT flight packages and flight routings
GAT recommends that travelers purchase a Go Ahead-offered flight package when enrolling on a tour, which includes round-trip flight tickets from your home gateway and transfers to your hotel upon arrival and to your departure airport on the final day of tour. Please note that due to the volatile nature of airfare and flight availability, flight prices are subject to change at any time prior to the completion of tour enrollment and payment of the non-refundable reservation fee. Once purchased, any requested changes to departure gateways or travel dates may result in additional costs. Travelers purchasing flights through GAT must provide TSA-confirmed passport information within 7 days of booking your tour or at the time of booking if past the Tour Finalization Date. Any change in passport information after submission may result in additional fees.
GAT sells flight packages that consist of round-trip flight tickets to and from tour along with transfers from the airport in the arrival destination to the first hotel on tour, as well as back to the airport on the final day of tour. GAT flight packages include flights from travelers’ home gateways to the starting city and home from the last city on a GAT tour on the specified tour dates. Any requested deviations or changes to gateways or travel dates may result in additional costs. Due to the volatile nature of airfare, flight prices are subject to change at any time and are not confirmed or held until a specific tour and date is reserved and non-refundable deposit made. In order to book flights through GAT, we require TSA-confirmed passport information to be made within 7 days of booking your tour or at the time of booking if past the Tour Finalization Date. Any change in passport name or spelling after that time may be subject to additional fees.
In order to provide you with the lowest possible prices, GAT negotiates special rates with major air carriers. Due to the nature of GAT's contracts, air arrangements may be subject to change and to certain constraints including, but not limited to, the availability of certain routings, travel times, and direct or non-stop flights. GAT can neither arrange for the crediting of frequent flier miles nor guarantee that you will receive frequent flier mileage credit. Occasionally, due to specific tours or flight routings, an overnight stay is required en route. If this is the case, GAT will make arrangements for hotel accommodations, and a confirmation of the relevant hotel information will be included in your final travel documents (see Final travel documents section). If you and your traveling companion(s) make reservations at separate times and/or are originating from different gateways, you may not travel on the same flight(s). Additionally, GAT cannot guarantee that you will be on the same flight itinerary as others in a group/family if some of your travel party has purchased the extension and/or are deviating from the tour itinerary. GAT can sometimes offer customized flight itineraries and routings based on availability, plus any additional costs incurred from our airline partners.
Please note: Flight itineraries are subject to change up to departure due to schedule, equipment, or routing changes by airlines, and GAT cannot be held responsible for these changes or additional associated costs.
Flights chosen at the point of sale or prior to your Tour Finalization Date through our flight booking system or phone agents are confirmed immediately. Any changes to the flight itinerary or traveler information after this point will incur a change fee of $75. After the Tour Finalization Date, change fees may be higher. Customers who do not select a specific flight will be booked on the best available flight through our travel team. Flight packages may be added or removed from tour reservations up until the Tour Finalization date for a refund. After Tour Finalization Date, removal of flight itineraries will be subject to a $300 fee.
Seating on flights is entirely within the control of the airline, and GAT is not responsible for seating or changes to assigned seats. However, GAT may be able to assist in requesting specific seats, although specific seating requests are not guaranteed. Please reconfirm your seating requests directly with the airlines within 30 days of your departure. Final seat assignments will be provided upon check-in. Business class and premium economy upgrades may be available on some tours for an additional fee. Upgrades are based on availability and in most cases will only be offered on overseas flights. Upgrades are not available on internal flights between cities as designated in your tour itinerary.
Each airline has its own baggage allowance policy and some airlines may impose additional charges for checked baggage. If you exceed baggage allowances or choose to check a bag on an airline that doesn’t include baggage in their fares, you are responsible for any additional fees. Please contact your airline or refer to its website for detailed information regarding your airline's checked baggage policies. See https://www.goaheadtours.com/baggage for more details.
Flight delays & cancellations
GAT cannot be held responsible for any flight delays or cancellations caused by reasons beyond GAT's control including, but not limited to, weather, mechanical issues, or personnel strike. In the event of a flight delay, you must work directly with the airline to be rebooked. Once your new flight is confirmed, you must then notify GAT with your new arrival time. If you are arriving later than your original scheduled flight, you may not be met by a GAT representative at the airport. In this case, you will need to arrange your own transportation from the airport to your hotel. If you booked your flights or bought a transfer service through GAT, you are entitled to a $25 reimbursement for the transfer missed due to flight delay. Persons missing tour portions or components (including, but not limited to, meals, excursions, or sightseeing tours) due to flight delays or cancellations will not be refunded by GAT or be eligible for a change of return date.
Making your own flight arrangements
You may make your own flight arrangements for most tour itineraries. If you choose to make your own flight arrangements, you are also responsible for arranging your own transportation to and from all airports; however, GAT can arrange for airport transfers for an additional fee when booked prior to tour through a Tour Consultant or Traveler Support Specialist. Please keep in mind that all internal flights between cities as designated in the tour itinerary will be arranged by EF Go Ahead. If it is necessary for GAT to change or cancel your travel program in any way, you will be responsible for altering your flight plans accordingly and for any costs that result from such changes or cancellations. As a result, GAT strongly recommends that travelers purchasing their own airfare wait until after the Tour Finalization Date to buy non-refundable tickets. Certain tours, including those to Cuba and Botswana, require purchasing flight packages through GAT.
Final travel documents
Final travel documents, including travel itineraries, hotel accommodations, and a copy of the flight itinerary, are mailed approximately 14 days prior to departure. A supplemental fee of $15 will apply to all deliveries to Puerto Rico and outside of the U.S. (with the exception of Canada). If your mailing address changes or if you want your final documents sent to a different address, you must notify GAT prior to your Tour Finalization Date. Otherwise, you will be responsible for any additional mailing costs.
Minors on tour
Anyone younger than 18 years old traveling without a legal guardian must be traveling with a responsible adult over the age of 18. It is the minor traveler and their legal guardian’s responsibility to ensure that the accompanying responsible adult is authorized and maintains any proof of authorization to make decisions on tour for the minor traveler, including authorization to sign any documents on the minor’s behalf while on tour. In addition, the accompanying responsible adult must contact each airline on the minor’s itinerary to determine whether the minor must register as an unaccompanied minor per the airlines’ policies. Depending on the country of travel, minors may be required to share a room with an adult over the age of 18.
Health & capabilities
The pacing and physical requirements of GAT tours vary by itinerary. We recommend that you select a tour that is suitable to your physical capabilities. Each tour itinerary has a designated “physical activity level” detailed on the GAT website for the chosen tour itinerary. Certain tours require considerable walking and may pose difficulties for travelers with disabilities or impaired mobility. For example, many historic sites are only accessible on foot and involve stairs or inclines. Roads may be narrow and winding, often making it impossible for buses to drive up to your hotel. In addition, as the Americans with Disabilities Act does not apply abroad, service providers on international tours may not have the infrastructure to make special provisions or accommodate special equipment that may be required. For example, GAT frequently uses small, family-owned hotels that may not have first-floor rooms or elevators available. In these cases, GAT might be required to arrange accommodations for disabled passengers in a separate hotel at an additional cost. For these reasons, you are required to disclose to your Tour Consultant any physical disabilities or limitations prior to reserving your tour so GAT can help you determine the appropriateness of the selected itinerary. GAT representatives are available to discuss any specific accommodations that disabled passengers might request and whether such requests can be reasonably arranged. GAT reserves the right to decline any tour participant whose condition, in our opinion, or in the opinion of a third-party providing services on the tour, may affect the health, safety, or tour experience of other travelers.
On-Tour Conduct Expectations
Incidents of harassment and/or violence will not be tolerated pre-tour, on tour, or through our other communication channels including phone, email, chat, text and social media. Harassment includes but is not limited to offensive language based upon age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, caste, national origin, ancestry, military status, marital status, physical or mental disability, gender, sexual orientation and native language. Intimidation, telephone and/or verbal harassment, physical and emotional threats, stalking, and physical actions are considered actions of violence. If you experience any form of harassment or violence on tour, please report this to your Tour Director or GAT On Tour Support. Those who participate in harassment or violence may be subject to removal from tour at any time and at their sole expense.
Items prohibited from tour
For the safety and well-being of all travelers, no firearms or other weapons are permitted on tour except as required by law.
Itinerary variations & holidays
If improvements can be made to tour itineraries or unforeseen circumstances necessitate changes, GAT reserves the right to amend, adjust, or alter itineraries. GAT cannot control program changes on Land & Cruise Tours and/or railway components of tours, as cruise lines and railway companies reserve the right to make changes. GAT will make every effort to notify you as early as possible of such changes. Due to local or national holidays, seasonal hours of operation or availability, special events, and/or peak harvest seasons, access to certain facilities and attractions including, but not limited to, vineyards, museums, historical sites, or stores may be limited. On such occasions, and whenever possible, itinerary adjustments will be made by GAT to minimize traveler inconvenience.
Passports, visas & other travel documents and entry requirements
You are solely responsible for obtaining a valid passport, any visas, other travel documents and verifying and satisfying any entry requirements necessary for each country of travel on your selected tour itinerary, including any required medical documents, testing, or proof of vaccinations (including any need to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination), as GAT is not responsible for providing this information or documentation. U.S. citizens are required to have a passport for all trips outside of the U.S., which must be valid for at least six months beyond the completion date of the tour. Entry laws differ with respect to a traveler’s citizenship. You are responsible for any expenses incurred as a result of delays or itinerary changes related to your lack of appropriate travel documents or failure to meet any required entry requirements, and are therefore ineligible for any refund from GAT. GAT recommends that you apply for any necessary visas with a visa service. If you decide to apply for your visa directly with the applicable consulate(s) and require additional assistance and/or documentation from GAT, you may be subject to a special arrangements fee of $95. For more information on countries requiring visas for U.S. citizens, please refer to the U.S. Department of State website: travel.state.gov.
Other terms & provisions
The terms and provisions of these Booking Conditions supersede any other warranties, representations, terms, or conditions, unless they are expressly stated within a Booking Conditions Addendum or in a letter signed by a GAT officer. GAT makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of its publications, but it cannot be held responsible for typographical or printing errors, including, but not limited to, prices and travel credits. GAT tours are not for resale, and travelers must enroll directly with GAT.
The United States Tour Operators Association $1 Million Travelers Assistance Program
As an active member of USTOA, GAT is required to post $1 million with USTOA to be used to reimburse, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the USTOA $1 million Travelers Assistance Program, the advance payments of GAT customers in the unlikely event of GAT bankruptcy, insolvency, or cessation of business. Further, you should understand that the $1 million posted by GAT may be sufficient to provide only a partial recovery of the advance payments received by GAT. More details of the USTOA Travelers Assistance Program may be obtained by writing to USTOA at 345 Seventh Avenue, Suite 1801, New York, New York 10001, or by email to email@example.com or by visiting USTOA.com.
Memberships and Seller of Travel Registrations
EF Go Ahead Tours is a member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and the Better Business Bureau (BBB) of Eastern Massachusetts. EF Go Ahead Tours is registered as a Seller of Travel with the following states: California (Reg. No. 2060043-20); Washington (Reg. No. 601794226); Florida (Reg. No. ST42668).
GAT will process your personal data in compliance with applicable data protection legislation for the purposes of completing your enrollment, customer service, the purchase of an offered travel coverage plan, and providing you with the products and services related to your tour. This may entail sharing your personal data with corporate affiliates, claims handlers, insurance providers, and other business partners both within and outside the U.S., including to and within the EEA/Switzerland. We have put appropriate safeguards in place for such transfers of your personal data, including the standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission. GAT may also use your personal data, combined with data from third parties, to market products and services based on your interests, including by email and SMS/text. You may contact GAT at any time to unsubscribe from any direct marketing purposes.
GAT will only keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected or in accordance with time limits stipulated by law and good market practice, unless further retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. We will keep your personal data for marketing purposes until you withdraw your consent.
If you have questions about the processing or use of your personal data, would like to have a copy of the information GAT holds about you, or have inaccurate personal data corrected or erased, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-597-0350.
US Release & Agreement
I (or parent or legal guardian if enrollee is under 18 or a minor under any other applicable law) am an enrollee on an EF Go Ahead Tour and understand and agree to the following:
1. I acknowledge and understand that my tour is operated by EF World Journeys International, Ltd., Education First International Ltd., Switzerland, and that EF World Journeys, Inc. (f/k/a Go Ahead Vacations, Inc.) acts only as a marketing service provider for that company. EF World Journeys, Inc. does not provide any goods or services for your trip. If I am participating in a domestic tour in the U.S., I understand that a portion of my tour may be operated by EF Explore America, Inc., a U.S. affiliate.
2. EF World Journeys International, Ltd., Education First International Ltd., EF World Journeys, Inc., and (if applicable) EF Explore America, Inc., and their affiliated companies, partners, and any companies acting on their behalf, along with their officers, directors, employees, agents, and authorized representatives (collectively referred herein as “GAT”) do not own or operate any entity which is to or does provide goods or services for my tour, including for example hotels; arrangements for, ownership of, or control over houses, apartments, or other lodging facilities; tour directors; airline, vessel, bus, or other transportation companies; local ground operators; visa processing services; medical testing services; providers or organizers of optional excursions; or food service or entertainment providers. I acknowledge that all such persons and entities, specifically the Tour Director assigned to my tour, are independent contractors and not employees or agents of GAT. As a result, GAT is not liable for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any such person or entity, or of any other third party.
3. Without limitation, GAT is not responsible for any injury, loss, or damage to person or property, death, disease, sickness, delay or inconvenience in connection with the provision of any goods or services occasioned by or resulting from any event or cause beyond the direct control of GAT or as a result of any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any third party. These matters include but are not limited to: “acts of God” or events of force majeure; epidemics, pandemics, or other public health issues or emergencies (such as but not limited to the current COVID-19 pandemic); acts of government; acts of war or civil unrest, insurrection or revolt; strikes or other labor activities; criminal, terrorist or threatened terrorist activities of any kind; overbooking or downgrading of accommodations; structural or other defective conditions in houses, apartments, or other lodgings (or in any heating, plumbing, electrical or structural problem therein); mechanical or other failure of airplanes or other means of transportation or for any failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart timely or safely; dangers associated with or bites from animals, insects or pests; sanitation problems; food poisoning; lack of availability of, access to, or quality of medical care; difficulty in evacuation in case of a medical or other emergency; financial failure or other defaults by suppliers; or dangers associated with water-based activities.
4. I agree to release GAT, my Group Coordinator (if applicable), and my Tour Director (the “Released Parties”) from, and agree not to sue the Released Parties for, any and all claims, of any nature related in any manner to my participation in a GAT-sponsored tour, including, but not limited to, claims for negligence, breach of contract, breach of express or implied warranties, negligent or wrongful death or any statutorily based claim. I hereby unconditionally and unequivocally waive any and all claims and demands for all damages, losses, costs and expenses of any nature whatsoever (including attorney’s fees) on account of or arising out of any and all personal injury, death, bodily injury, mental anguish, emotional distress, property or other damage that I may suffer from any cause whatsoever related in any way to my participation in any GAT-sponsored tour. I further agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all decisions to cancel, modify or delay the tour as a result of events that are beyond the reasonable control of GAT including such “acts of God” or force majeure events as actual or threats of: epidemics or pandemics, or other public health issues or emergencies (such as but not limited to the current COVID-19 pandemic); severe weather events or natural disasters such as but not limited to hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunamis, tornadoes, fires, floods, volcanic activity, or landslides; war (whether declared or undeclared); terrorist activities; instability in a destination location; incidents of violence, riot, sabotage, civil commotion, or nationalization; strikes or labor disputes or lockouts; government orders, sanctions, actual or potential quarantines, or other restrictions affecting travel in, to, or around a location; disruption to transportation; chemical or radioactive contamination; or any other reason that makes it actually or potentially impossible or illegal for GAT to conduct the tour as originally contracted.
5. I understand that travel can involve inconvenience and risk, including, but not limited to, sickness, diseases, forces of nature, geographic and climatic conditions, different hygienic standards, infrastructure problems (including road maintenance, transportation delays and accommodation condition), civil unrest, vandalism, crime, political instability and terrorism. Medical services or facilities may not be readily available or available at all during all or a portion of the tour and, if available, may not be equal to standards in my home location or home country. I further understand that travel in other nations is not similar to travel in the United States and that different parts of the world present unique health, disease, and safety concerns, and I agree to review any specific risks related to my destination by visiting the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Traveler's Health website at www.cdc.gov/travel and the State Department's International Travel website at www.travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel.html. I assume all risk of bodily injury, death, emotional trauma, property damage, inconvenience and/or loss resulting from negligence or any other acts of any and all persons or entities, however caused, including, but not limited to, those risks mentioned above. It is my intention fully to assume all of the risks of travel and participation in the program and to GAT from any and all liabilities to the maximum extent permitted by law.
6. I agree that the releases of liability included herein apply to and bind myself and any minor child who I am enrolling as a parent/legal guardian, along with all personal representatives, executors, heirs, and family.
7. GAT shall have no responsibility for me whatsoever when I am absent from GAT supervised activities or for non-supervised activities.
8. My tour begins with the takeoff from the GAT departure airport and ends upon completion of the flight back to the origination (or other arrival) airport. If I have purchased my own flights, I understand that my tour begins with my arrival at the first accommodation or transfer arranged by GAT on my itinerary and ends with my departure from the final accommodation arranged by GAT on my itinerary and does not include flights between cities.
9. The air carrier's liability for loss of or damage to baggage or property, or for death or injury to person, is subject to and limited by the airline’s contract of carriage, its tariff, the Montreal Convention or Warsaw Convention and their amendments or both.
10. I understand and agree that GAT reserves the right to refuse or cancel my reservation at their sole discretion. In such event, standard cancellation guidelines as outlined in the Booking Conditions apply.
11. I agree to abide by GAT's regulations, On-Tour Conduct Expectations, and the directions of my Tour Director and GAT's personnel in the time leading up to and during my tour. I understand and agree that GAT may dismiss me from the tour at any time and at my sole expense for the failure to follow such rules or directions or for any other reason that GAT deems in its sole discretion requires my dismissal from the tour. I understand that in the event I am dismissed from the tour for any reason, I waive the right to a refund of any part of my program price, and that GAT may then send me home at my own expense. GAT is not responsible for arranging my transport home. In the case of removal pre-tour, standard cancellation fees would apply.
12. I understand and agree that if I become ill or incapacitated, GAT and its employees or contractors may take any action they deem necessary for my safety and well-being, including securing medical treatment and transporting me home at my own expense. GAT retains the right and has my authorization, in its sole discretion, to contact my emergency contact(s) with regard to health issues or any matter whatsoever that relates to my tour. In the event of a medical emergency, GAT will attempt to cause appropriate treatment to be administered, and I authorize GAT to do so. GAT, however, makes no warranty that it will be able to cause effective (or any) emergency treatment to be administered and GAT will not be responsible for monitoring any health care that I may necessitate.
13. I understand and agree that GAT has the right to make changes in tour itineraries and departure dates, and to modify transportation arrangements, including the use of substitute airlines. In the event of such changes, refunds will be given only in accordance with the provisions of the Booking Conditions supplied herewith.
14. I understand that it is my responsibility to secure the necessary travel documents and to meet any applicable entry requirements (e.g., passport, visa[s], vaccination records, or other required medical records for all locations on my tour (including locations visited during transit)). Failure to do so does not constitute grounds for a refund except according to the refund and cancellation guidelines as outlined in the Booking Conditions.
15. GAT is not responsible for loss of passports, airline tickets, or other documents, or for loss of or damage to luggage or any other passenger belongings. In the case of a lost paper airline ticket or missing a flight booked by GAT, I acknowledge that I am solely responsible for meeting the airline's requirements (both logistical and financial) for ticket replacement.
16. I understand that I will be required to pay for any phone calls or incidental personal expenses that I incur at hotels, as well as for any damage I cause to hotel rooms, buses or other property.
17. I represent that I understand the pacing, content, accommodations, and other aspects of the tour upon which I have enrolled, and that I have discussed with GAT any limitations that may make it difficult or impossible for me to participate in this tour as designed.
18. If I have enrolled through a Group Coordinator, I understand that I have made the choice to authorize my Group Coordinator to make decisions on my and our traveling group’s behalf, including the ability to change or modify the tour departure dates and itinerary, to cancel the tour with GAT’s standard cancellation policy applying to my account, or to require the purchase of items such as optional excursions or trip protection. I understand that my choice to enroll through and so authorize my Group Coordinator is not the responsibility of GAT.
19. I understand and agree that this Release & Agreement and GAT's Booking Conditions constitute the entire agreement between GAT and me with reference to the subject matter herein, and I do not rely upon any promises, inducements or agreements not herein, including but not limited to any oral statements made to me by any agents or employees of GAT. This agreement may be amended or modified only in writing, signed by both parties. The waiver by GAT of any provision of this agreement shall in no way affect the remaining provisions of this agreement, and this agreement shall be interpreted as if such clause or provision were not contained herein. If any provision of this agreement is deemed illegal, unenforceable or invalid in any jurisdiction, it shall not affect the enforceability and validity of any other provision of his agreement.
20. I understand and agree that this agreement shall be governed in all respects, and performance hereunder shall be judged, by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. In the event of any claim, dispute or proceeding arising out of my relationship with GAT, or any claim which in contract, tort, or otherwise at law or in equity arises between me and the Released Parties, whether or not related to this agreement, all parties submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and of the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
22. I understand that my enrollment on tour with GAT is not complete until I have signed and agreed to the Terms & Conditions and this Release & Agreement and that all tour payments made prior to doing so are non-refundable. By agreeing to this Release & Agreement and Booking Conditions on behalf of other travelers for whom I am completing the enrollment process, I represent that I am authorized to act on behalf of such individual(s) and I acknowledge and affirm that GAT's reliance on my authority is reasonable. I agree to indemnify and defend GAT for any claims arising out of any violation of this representation.
EF Text Message Terms and Conditions
By enrolling to receive SMS or MMS text messages from EF World Journeys, Inc. (f/k/a Go Ahead Vacations, Inc.) (d/b/a “EF Go Ahead Tours”), you represent that you are 15 years of age or older and the owner, subscriber or customary user of the phone number you provided to EF Go Ahead Tours. You (or your parent or legal guardian if you are under the age of 18 or a minor under any other applicable law) expressly consent to the following terms and conditions.
Consent to Receive Text Messages. You consent to receive approximately 4 SMS or MMS text messages per month from EF Go Ahead Tours to the phone number that you provided to EF Go Ahead Tours. You acknowledge and understand that message content may include promotions, marketing, and order information and may be sent or generated using an automatic telephone dialing system (a/k/a an “autodialer”) or other technology. Message and data rates may apply. You understand that your consent to receive text messages is not required to make any purchase from EF Go Ahead Tours. You consent to receive the SMS or MMS text messages via your mobile device even if your telephone number is currently listed on any state, federal, local or corporate Do Not Call list.
Opt-Out. You may opt-out and withdraw your consent at any time by replying STOP to any EF Go Ahead Tours text message or by contacting EF Go Ahead Tours by the phone or email address provided below. In the event that you are no longer the subscriber to or otherwise stop using the provided phone number, you agree to opt-out by replying “STOP” to an EF Go Ahead Tours text message.
Help. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can visit www.goaheadtours.com/help.
Supported Carriers. Supported carriers may change from time to time, but currently include: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, MetroPCS, T-Mobile (Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages).
Dispute Resolution. Any dispute or claim arising out of or relating in any way to SMS or MMS text messages sent by EF Go Ahead Tours or its affiliates shall be exclusively resolved by final and binding arbitration under the JAMS Streamlined or Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures. The location of the arbitration shall be Boston, Massachusetts. THE PARTIES FURTHER AGREE THAT ALL COVERED DISPUTES BROUGHT AGAINST EACH OTHER WILL BE ARBITRATED EXCLUSIVELY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS ONLY AND NOT IN A CLASS ACTION ARBITRATION, A COLLECTIVE ACTION ARBITRATION, OR ON A GROUP, REPRESENTATIVE, CONSOLIDATED, OR JOINT BASIS. YOUR ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS MEMBER FOR ANY CLAIM COVERED BY THIS AGREEMENT. THE PARTIES WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OF A COVERED DISPUTE OR TO HAVE A COVERED DISPUTE BE DECIDED BY A COURT OR JURY. With the exception of any of the language related to the waiver of class and representative actions, if any part of this Dispute Resolution section is rendered invalid or unenforceable, the other parts of this Dispute Resolution provision shall still apply.
Contact Us. For additional assistance or more information, visit www.goaheadtours.com/help.