Feel good about booking your tour today. Enroll in AutoPay or pay in full when you book and if you change your mind, you’ll receive a full refund of your payment through December 1, 2021.
Follow your family history through the lochs and hills of Scotland.
Discover familial connections on this genealogical journey through Scotland created in collaboration with Ancestry®. You’ll learn about the country’s rich history and lively legends by exploring iconic sites like Edinburgh Castle. In between visiting Scotland’s historic cities and traversing the countryside landscapes, enjoy time to research your family history and connect with your Scottish roots.
Your tour package includes
- AncestryDNA® kit
- Pre-trip family history review with AncestryProGenealogists®
- 9 nights in handpicked hotels
- 9 breakfasts
- 4 dinners with beer or wine
- Special AncestryProGenealogists® sessions
- Edinburgh Castle
- ScotlandsPeople Centre
- Highland Folk Museum
An expert specializing in tours of this region is here to help.
Day-by-day itineraryPrint itinerary
We make it easy with down payments as low as $99, fee-free booking, and more
Hotels, flights & FAQHere's the nitty-gritty—where you’ll stay, how you’ll get there, and what to know about your destination before you go.
HotelsWe handpick every hotel to strike the balance of comfort, location, and local charm. Specific accommodations will vary based on your departure date, but these are frequently used hotels for this tour and we're confident you'll be satisfied.
- Round-trip flight for your tour
- Airport transfers at your destination
- A great price locked in today
- 24/7 support from our dedicated service team
- Options for arriving early, staying longer, or requesting an upgrade
- Flexible rebooking options if your tour itinerary changes
- Find out more about flights