Grand Tour of Japan
- Duration: 14 or 18 days
- Group size: 15-35
Few countries blend ancient customs with modern-day innovations as seamlessly as Japan. On this journey, find your Zen in the Japanese Alps and step inside shrines built by emperors in Kyoto. Savor dishes the Japanese have perfected—ramen and sushi, anyone?—and enjoy guided meditation, geisha sightings, and a sake tasting. Then, when you think things can’t get any more astounding, look to the horizon in Tokyo, where skyscrapers and iconic Mount Fuji anchor the skyline.
- 12 nights in handpicked hotels
- 12 breakfasts
- 1 lunch with beer or wine
- 3 dinners with beer or wine
- 1 sake tasting
- Osaka Castle
- Itsukushima Shrine
- Himeji Castle
- Golden Pavilion
- high-speed bullet train rides
Here's the nitty-gritty—where you’ll stay, how you’ll get there, and what to know about your destination before you go.
We handpick every hotel to strike the balance of comfort, location, and local charm. Specific accommodations will vary based on your departure date, but these are frequently used hotels for this tour and we're confident you'll be satisfied.
Round-trip flights are one more thing we handle to make your journey as smooth as possible. Our team of travel experts will find the best flight itinerary for you at a competitive rate, thanks to our partnerships with top airlines.
- Round-trip flight for your tour
- Airport transfers at your destination
- A great price locked in today
- 24/7 support from our dedicated service team
- Options for arriving early, staying longer, or requesting an upgrade
- Flexible rebooking options if your tour itinerary changes
- Find out more about flights
High 74°F Low 67°F
High 87°F Low 71°F
High 81°F Low 58°F
High 86°F Low 79°F