Feel good about booking your tour today. Enroll in AutoPay or pay in full when you book and if you change your mind, you’ll receive a full refund of your payment through October 1, 2021.
Set sail to the end of the world.
Start your adventure on the sophisticated streets and squares of Buenos Aires, the South American capital of food and fashion. Then, in Ushuaia, board a ship bound for the lands known as one of Earth’s final frontiers. You’ll witness towering, glittering glaciers, icebergs in a thousand shades of blue, and teeming colonies of penguins and seals that call these rocky shores home.
Your tour package includes
- 3 nights in handpicked hotels
- 10 nights aboard M/V USHUAIA cruise ship
- 13 breakfasts
- 9 lunches
- 12 dinners, select meals with beer or wine
- Buenos Aires
- Tierra del Fuego National Park
- crossing the Drake Passage
- South Shetland Islands
- penguin rookeries
An expert specializing in tours of this region is here to help.
Day-by-day itineraryPrint itinerary
We make it easy with down payments as low as $99, fee-free booking, and more
Hotels, flights & FAQHere's the nitty-gritty—where you’ll stay, how you’ll get there, and what to know about your destination before you go.
HotelsWe handpick every hotel to strike the balance of comfort, location, and local charm. Specific accommodations will vary based on your departure date, but these are frequently used hotels for this tour and we're confident you'll be satisfied.
This contemporary hotel is located in downtown Buenos Aires. Guests enjoy free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and bar, and a rooftop terrace and pool. Nearby, yo...
An ice-strengthened polar vessel, the M/V USHUAIA was originally built as a research boat for the National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administratio...
- Round-trip flight for your tour
- Airport transfers at your destination
- A great price locked in today
- 24/7 support from our dedicated service team
- Options for arriving early, staying longer, or requesting an upgrade
- Flexible rebooking options if your tour itinerary changes
- Find out more about flights