Antarctica Cruise & Weddell Sea
- Duration: 16 or 18 days
- Group size: 15-30
Start your adventure on the sophisticated streets and squares of Buenos Aires, the South American capital of food and fashion. Then, in Ushuaia, board a ship bound for the lands known as one of Earth’s final frontiers. You’ll witness towering, glittering glaciers, icebergs in a thousand shades of blue, and teeming colonies of penguins and seals that call these rocky shores home.
- 3 nights in handpicked hotels
- 10 nights aboard M/V USHUAIA cruise ship
- 13 breakfasts
- 9 lunches
- 12 dinners, select meals with beer or wine
- Buenos Aires
- Tierra del Fuego National Park
- crossing the Drake Passage
- South Shetland Islands
- penguin rookeries
Here's the nitty-gritty—where you’ll stay, how you’ll get there, and what to know about your destination before you go.
We handpick every hotel to strike the balance of comfort, location, and local charm. Specific accommodations will vary based on your departure date, but these are frequently used hotels for this tour and we're confident you'll be satisfied.
This contemporary hotel is located in downtown Buenos Aires. Guests enjoy free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and bar, and a rooftop terrace and pool. Nearby, yo...
An ice-strengthened polar vessel, the M/V USHUAIA was originally built as a research boat for the National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administratio...
Round-trip flights are one more thing we handle to make your journey as smooth as possible. Our team of travel experts will find the best flight itinerary for you at a competitive rate, thanks to our partnerships with top airlines.
- Round-trip flight for your tour
- Airport transfers at your destination
- A great price locked in today
- 24/7 support from our dedicated service team
- Options for arriving early, staying longer, or requesting an upgrade
- Flexible rebooking options if your tour itinerary changes
- Find out more about flights