1. HOW TO ENTER: No Purchase Necessary. To enter, contestants must complete the survey by December 20, 2016. Alternatively, contestants can enter by either calling EF Educational Tours at 1-800-637-8222 or EF Explore America at 1-800-503-2323 and expressing interest in the sweepstakes, visiting eftours.com or efexploreamerica.com or sending in a postage-paid business reply card entry form. Required information includes the contestant’s name, address and telephone. EF Educational Tours and EF Explore America can be contacted at Two Education Circle, Cambridge, MA 02141. One entry per person.
2. ELIGIBILTY: The contest is open to adults, 18 and older, living in the United States. Employees (and their immediate families and household members) of EF and its affiliates are not eligible.
3. GRAND PRIZE: The prize (a total of one prize will be awarded) will be a $75 Amazon gift card.
4. GRAND PRIZE DRAW: The winner will be selected in a random monthly drawing in December 2016. Participants agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions of the judges, whose decisions on all aspects of this drawing are final. The winner will be notified by January 7, 2017. All eligible entries will remain in the contest for the one-month duration. The winner does not need to be present to win. EF Educational Tours or EF Explore America will notify the winner by phone, email or standard mail. EF Educational Tours, EF Explore America, its affiliates agents and others working for them or on their behalf, will have the right to photograph the winners and entry constitutes permission to use their names, pictures, likenesses, school’s name and city and state of residence(s) in advertising for no additional compensation.
5. Starting dates and ending dates for receiving entries are December 3, 2016, and December 20, 2016, respectively.
6. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. DECLARING THE WINNER: Prize must be claimed by January 7, 2017. Failure to execute and return any requested document(s) within 14 days of receipt, or return of notification or prize as undeliverable may result in forfeiture of prize and an alternate potential winner being selected at the sole discretion of EF Educational Tours or EF Explore America management.
8. EF Educational Tours and EF Explore America make no warranties with respect to the prize.
9. The sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations. All taxes on prizes are solely the responsibility of the winners. To learn the name of the winner, contact EF Educational Tours or EF Explore America after January 7, 2017. EF Educational Tours and EF Explore America are not responsible for any lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for a cash equivalent. The sweepstakes is eligible to residents of the United States and Puerto Rico only.